The Behavox Enterprise Conduct and Risk Report – Behavox
The Enterprise Conduct and Risk Report is a report conducted among business professionals who have worked from home since the pandemic began in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. The report discusses the pitfalls, security risks, and conduct issues posed by working from home. Mentioned in the report are the following results:
1. Nearly one-fifth of American employees know someone who broke a security policy.
2. One-sixth of American employees know an employee who stole proprietary information.
3. One-sixth of American employees know of a colleague who willingly introduced a security threat.
4. One-fifth of American workers are suspicious of espionage by foreign governments.
5. One-sixth of employees across the three countries have seen non-employees eavesdrop on work calls.
You can download the report at the link above.