Opportunity will be three months with a chance for a long-term extension.
Location: Fully Remote
We are looking for a motivated survey programmer and data intelligence analyst who is interested in quantitative research in the branding and advertising field. In this integral role, you will be responsible for the implementation of survey research projects and providing technical support and assistance to Provoke Insights researchers and clients. The applicant needs to be organized and flexible to work on multiple projects. What’s exciting about the role is it gives you hands-on experience in quantitative projects across many different industries including tourism, technology, CPG, media, and retail. Consider joining this awesome team of research nerds! 😁
What You’ll Do:
- Program surveys online using our survey tool
- Test survey links (and check for grammar & logic errors)
- Manage the fielding process including launching sample, monitoring fielding, watching sample quotas, and cleaning data
- Perform maintenance as needed and conduct quality control checks to ensure error free deliverables
- Upload, organize, and analyze data in our crosstab software
- Assist in report development including developing charts and tables in Excel and PowerPoint
Must Have Qualities
- Bachelor’s degree required. You have earned a degree with a focus on statistics, market research, or marketing
- You have 2+ years of experience in survey-based marketing research (e.g. pricing, advertising impact, product innovation, packaging design, branding).
- Experience with programming market research online surveys using software such as Qualtrics, Alchemer, etc.
- Basic knowledge of quantitative methods and question types (e.g. A / B tests, MaxDiff, TURF, Conjoint, Van Westendorp, Implicit / System 1).
- Experience using market research software like like MarketSite (crosstabs), SPSS, and basic HTML
Who You Are
- Detailed oriented and organized with the ability to manage tasks for multiple projects
- Problem solver
- Strong work ethic
- As we are a boutique firm, the applicant needs to be eager to be part of a close-knit team
About Provoke Insights
Provoke Insights is a full-service global research firm specializing in branding, advertising, and content marketing initiatives. Using innovative and traditional techniques, Provoke Insights uses quantitative, qualitative, and secondary research methodologies to solve business objectives Founded on the premise that research should better align with marketers’ needs, Provoke Insights’ innovative approach empowers brands to navigate through today’s cluttered marketing space. What makes the agency unique is that the market researchers also have many years of experience in advertising research and brand strategy, resulting in creative and impactful solutions that are relevant today and feasible for the future.