Provoke Insights is a full-service market research firm specializing in branding, advertising, and content marketing initiatives. What makes us unique from other research firms is that you work with a research expert who is also a seasoned brand strategist; this ensures that you don’t just receive data but precise recommendations that will help inform and optimize your strategic vision.
Click on the titles on the right-hand side to download the full industry reports. Scroll down to read highlights.
Covid-19 has changed the way people shop. Purchasing online groceries has soared in the U.S., and this new trend is here to stay. Online shopping for personal care products has increased dramatically and will continue to in the future. Online alcohol purchases spiked during the pandemic, but these numbers are expected to go back to Pre-COVID-19 levels.
Use Grocery Delivery Service
Grocery delivery consumption increased during the pandemic and is expected to continue to grow.
The Coronavirus has driven people to spend extra time in nature.
People are most excited about eating out again.
Americans believe family is more important than ever. They also eat healthier and cook restaurant-quality food.
During this pandemic, the majority of Americans have been dressing more casually.
Click on the title to download the full industry report.
- Supermarkets & Groceries: Shopping Habits & Delivery Service
- Retail: In-Store & eCommerce
- Finance & The Economy: Saving for Retirement to Attitudes about the Future
- Technology: The Growing Importance of The Fastest Growing Industry
- Outdoors: Attitudes, Activity & Purchase Habits
- Beverage: Changes in Buying Behavior
- Sports: Watching Live Events, eSports, & Video Gaming
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Luxury: Jewelry & The New Age of Shopping
- Realty: Moving Post Pandemic
- B2B: Do Employees Plan to Work From Home Forever?
- Children: How Shopping for Children is Impacted
- Fitness: At-Home vs. In-Gym Workouts
- Home Improvement & Gardening
- Furniture Purchasing Habits & Moving Behaviors
- Utility & Streaming Services
- Restaurants & Event Planning: How Socializing is Changing Event Planning
- Household & Personal Care