Research & Strategy Manager
Hybrid- 3 days a week in Ridgewood, NJ office
Across the street from the train station (direct 30-minute ride from Hoboken)
Vaccination is a requirement for in-person work.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We are only considering people who live in the NJ/NY area.
About the Position
In this role, you will lead projects, own relationships with clients, and work as part of a collaborative team to help brands uncover insights that inspire effective brand strategies. You will bring with you three years of primary market research experience (supplier side preferred).
What You’ll Do
- Manage prospects and client relationships
- Be involved in all stages of research projects from start to finish
- Write questionnaires/guides
- Program and test surveys online using our survey tool
- Create sample quotas
- Manage the fielding/sampling process, including launching surveys, monitoring fielding, watching sample quotas, and cleaning data
- Analyze Report development, including developing charts and tables in
- Create crosstab in a software tool
- Excel and PowerPoint and writing conclusions about the data.
- Tell a story with the data by writing conclusions and strategic recommendations.
- Moderate in-depth interviews and focus groups
Who you are
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Amazing writing skills
- Great presenting skills
- Leadership skills
- Detailed oriented
- Problem solver
- Strong work ethics
- A strong understanding of quantitative, qualitative, and secondary research
- Bachelor’s degree required
- As we are a boutique firm, the applicant needs to be eager to be part of a close-knit team
- Plus: experience using MarketSight and SPSS
About Provoke Insights
Provoke Insights is a full-service global research firm specializing in branding, advertising, and content marketing initiatives. Provoke Insights uses quantitative, qualitative, and secondary research methodologies to solve business objectives using innovative and traditional techniques. Founded on the premise that research should better align with marketers’ needs, Provoke Insights’ innovative approach empowers brands to navigate through today’s cluttered marketing space. What makes the agency unique is that the market researchers also have many years of experience in the advertising research and brand strategy space, resulting in creative and impactful solutions relevant today and feasible for the future.