Assistant Researcher and Strategist
Hybrid- 3 days a week in Ridgewood, NJ office
Across the street from the train station (direct 30-minute ride from Hoboken)
Vaccination is a requirement for in-person work.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We are only considering people who live in the NJ/NY area.
About the Position
In this role, you will assist with projects, maintain relationships with clients, and work as part of a collaborative team to help brands uncover insights that inspire effective brand strategies. You will be involved in all stages of research projects from start to finish.
What You’ll Do
- Program and test surveys online using our survey tool
- Create sample quotas
- Manage the fielding/sampling process, including launching surveys, monitoring fielding, watching sample quotas, and cleaning data
- Analyze Report development, including developing charts and tables in
- Create crosstab in a software tool
- Excel and PowerPoint and writing conclusions about the data.
- Learn to tell a story with the data by assisting in writing conclusions and strategic recommendations.
Who you are
- Must love market research and everything that has to do with marketing, consumer insights, and branding.
- Market research experience including work experience, internship, and class experience.
- Amazing writing skills
- Detailed oriented
- Problem solver
- Strong work ethics
- Eager to learn further about quantitative, qualitative, and secondary research
- Bachelor’s degree required
- As we are a boutique firm, the applicant needs to be eager to be part of a close-knit team
About Provoke Insights
Provoke Insights is a full-service global research firm specializing in branding, advertising, and content marketing initiatives. Provoke Insights uses quantitative, qualitative, and secondary research methodologies to solve business objectives using innovative and traditional techniques. Founded on the premise that research should better align with marketers’ needs, Provoke Insights’ innovative approach empowers brands to navigate through today’s cluttered marketing space. What makes the agency unique is that the market researchers also have many years of experience in the advertising research and brand strategy space, resulting in creative and impactful solutions relevant today and feasible for the future.